Come join the City of Cleveland, Downtown Cleveland Alliance and North Coast Harbor for Ice FEST.
A wintery activation that will take place between the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame + Museum. The one day event is free to the public, (Martin Lurther King, Jr Day) Monday, January 21, 2019. Almost 30 ice displays will be set up on the walk way between the Science Center and Rock Hall. In addition, the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum will host FREE admission for the day. So bundle up and bring the whole family to enjoy our beautiful North Coast Harbor, where the city meets the lake in Downtown Cleveland!
Don’t miss our day of outdoor fun…
- Slide down the North Coast Harbor Ice Slide
- Character Meet & Greet 11AM-12PM
- “Snow Sisters” Meet & Greet 12PM-1PM
- Superheros Meet & Greet 1PM- 2PM
- Scavenger Hunt for Swag!
- #ThisIsCLE Photo Op. 10AM to 5PM
- Carving demos at 11AM, 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM at Great Lakes Science Center Lower Patio
- Cleveland Monster’s Hockey Zone
- Kids Crafts & Hot Cocoa at Nuevo Cleveland 12PM to 2PM (while supplies last)
- Happy Hour & Ice Demo 5PM at Nuevo Cleveland
Scavenger hunt for Swag!
- Pick up a scavenger hunt card onsite
- Complete the survey on the back (don’t skip anything!)
- Visit at least 8 of our Ice Fest features to receive a stamp.
- Once you have 8 or more stamps, return this
card to one of our swag tents to claim your swag!
Social for Swag!
Check-in at North Coast Harbor add TAGs #IceFestCLE & #CityMeetsTheLake, then post along with a photo from the fest! Only photo submissions that have checked in and used both tags will be considered for a chance to win our randomized drawings throughout the day!
Food & Drink
3 local food options to choose from:
- Great Lakes Science Center Café (located on lower level); open 10am to 5pm
- All Access Café (located on main level of Rock Hall); open 10am to 5pm
- Nuevo Cleveland (short walk to E9th Street Pier next to Voinovich Park) open 11am to 9pm
$6 parking located behind FirstEnergy Stadium (#1 on map below) Leave the parking lot and head towards the steamship William G. Mather- that is where you will find the beginning of our nearly 30 ice displays! For additional parking and directions click the map.
Ice Fest at North Coast Harbor 2019 Presented by:
North Coast Harbor | City of Cleveland | Downtown Cleveland Alliance
Thank You to our 2019 Supporting Sponsors!