Join the Downtown Cleveland Alliance, North Coast Harbor, Cleveland Police Foundation and On the Water Ohio for the 8th Annual Kids Fish CLE for FREE.
The above organizations along with local sponsors are encouraging our youth to join the fishing community and educate themselves on water safety and life vest importance. Limited poles and bait will be given away for free from 11:00AM to 2:00PM (while supplies last) on Tuesday, July 26, at Voinovich Bicentennial Park.
In addition to fishing, other outdoor activities and water safety awareness activities will take place. Kids can also have fun leaving their (temporary) mark at North Coast Harbor in our designated chalkART zone. The Cleveland Police Foundation will be serving up hot dog lunch (while supplies last). DJ Shake will be keeping the kids entertained with hula-hoop contests. All fish caught will be measured and weighed and the kids can win an award each hour for the largest and smallest catch. Participants can also take advantage of getting on the water by signing up for our FREE pedal boat rides at Oasis Marina. Waivers and wristbands will be available at the entrance of the docks.
- Fishing (kids 16 and under)
- Yard Games
- DJ and contests
- Bubblepalooza 1:00PM-2:00PM
- Touch a Truck (Police motorcycles etc.) pending availability
- Touch a Boat (pending availability)
- Face Painting
- Pedal Boat Rides
Food & Drink:
- Hot Dog Lunch provided by The Cleveland Police Foundation (whlie supplies last)
- Nuevo Cleveland, onsite
- Simply Vintage Bakery & Cafe (located in the Harbor Verandas)
- Great Lakes Science Center Café (located on lower level); open 10am to 5pm
- All Access Café (located on main level of Rock Hall); open 10am to 5pm
Restrooms & Changing Tables:
- Public restrooms at Oasis Marina, two (2) portable restrooms in the park, and restrooms available at Harbor Verandas.
- Changing tables located at Harbor Verandas.
Free parking is available for this event north of the stadium from 11am-2pm only. Parking on the pier is paid parking and violators will be ticketed.
Coming off E9th: Turn LEFT onto Erieside (front Rock Hall), Turn RIGHT at stop sign (between GLSC & FE Stadium), Turn LEFT at stop sign and immediately Turn RIGHT into the parking lot.