A wintry activation that will take place between the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame + Museum. The one day event is free to the public, (Martin Luther King, Jr Day) Monday, January 18, 2021. Ice displays are set up on the walk way between the Science Center, Rock Hall, Harbor Verandas and Nuevo Cleveland. In addition, the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum will have FREE admission for the day. We’ll have crafts, hot cocoa, and swag giveaways. So bundle up and bring the whole family to enjoy our beautiful North Coast Harbor, where the city meets the lake in Downtown Cleveland!
FREE. FREE. FREE.
Crafts, Hot Cocoa & Swag
Learn more below! 🙂
Don’t miss our day of outdoor fun…
- COMING SOON!
Activities at Nuevo Cleveland
- FREE Kids Crafts (while supplies last)
- Assorted winter themed crafts ages 4+
- FREE Hot Cocoa & cookies (while supplies last)
Scavenger hunt for Swag!
- Be on the lookout for “clue boxes”each with 1 clue card.
- Find all 10 clue boxes with the clue cards and reveal a hidden message.
- Bring the cards to 1 of 2 scavenger hunt check-ins and complete our survey to claim your scavenger hunt prize.
- Check-in locations: Nuevo Cleveland 2nd floor & Ice Fest tent located between the museums
Swag Limited to first 250 completed entries-
Social for Swag!
Check-in at North Coast Harbor add TAGs #IceFestCLE & #CityMeetsTheLake, then post along with a photo from the fest! Only photo submissions that have checked in and used both tags will be considered for a chance to win our randomized drawings throughout the day!
FREE Kids Crafts, Cookies & Hot Cocoa!
Bring the family to our crafts, cookies and hot cocoa from 11AM to 4PM (or while supplies last) 2nd floor of Nuevo Cleveland. Kids will have the option to select from 1 of 4 pre-packaged crafts, warm up with complimentary hot cocoa and cookie. Don’t miss our special character meet & greets scheduled throughout the day. Limited (1) one craft, cookie and cocoa per guest, while supplies last.
2020 EVENT MAP
Food & Drink
3 local food options to choose from:
- Great Lakes Science Center Café (located on lower level); open 10am to 5pm
- All Access Café (located on main level of Rock Hall); open 10am to 5pm
- Nuevo Cleveland (short walk to E9th Street Pier next to Voinovich Park) open 11am to 9pm
$6 parking located behind FirstEnergy Stadium (#1 on map below) Leave the parking lot and head towards the steamship William G. Mather- that is where you will find the beginning of our nearly 30 ice displays! For additional parking and directions click the map.
Ice Fest at North Coast Harbor 2020 Presented by: