A wintery activation that will take place between the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame + Museum. The one day event is free to the public, (Martin Lurther King, Jr Day) Monday, January 15, 2018. Almost 30 ice displays will be set up on the walk way between the Science Center and Rock Hall. In addition, the Great Lakes Science Center and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum will host FREE admission for the day. So bundle up and bring the whole family to enjoy our beautiful North Coast Harbor, where the city meets the lake in Downtown Cleveland!
Don’t miss our day of outdoor fun…
- Registering for two (2) round trip WOW air flights to Iceland
- Visit the Cleveland Monster’s activation
- Slide down the North Coast Harbor Ice Slide
- Meet & Greet “Snow Sisters” at the WKYC Channel 3 Ice Throne (10:30am-12:30pm)
- 30 minute Carving Demonstrations 11am – 5pm
- Free Face Painting 11am-1pm
- DJ Arctic & the fire and light LED performers 5:30pm
- WOW air Fire & Ice Tower lighting 5:45PM
- WOW air Iceland GIVEAWAY drawing 6:00pm
- Swensons Food Truck 5:30pm-7pm
Here’s how you can join the quest for a North Coast Harbor winter beanie. Simply stop by our tent located near the Rock Hall and pick up a scavenger hunt card.Visit 5 of 7 locations on the card (receive a stamp), complete the survey on the back of the card and return to our tent. First 200 completed cards will get a North Coast Harbor winter beanie.
Social for Swag!
Check-in at North Coast Harbor add TAGs #IceFestCLE & #CityMeetsTheLake, then post along with a photo from the fest! Only photo submissions that have checked in and used both tags will be considered for a chance to win our randomized drawings throughout the day!
WOW air round trip to Iceland!
We are excited to announce WOW air, a new Cleveland hub with direct flights to Iceland, is joining the winter festivities for Ice Fest 2018! Don’t miss the chance to register! One winner will receive two (2) round trip flights to the land of fire and ice. Online registration opens Noon Monday, January 8th. The online entry will run thru 5:00PM Monday, January 15th with the winner announced at the WOW air Fire & Ice Tower burning at 6:00PM. Enter Here! Participants can also visit the WOW air tent at Ice Fest to register in person.
Food & Drink
4 local food options to choose from:
- Great Lakes Science Center Café (located on lower level); open 10am to 5pm
- All Access Café (located on main level of Rock Hall); open 10am to 5pm
- Nuevo Cleveland (short walk to E9th Street Pier next to Voinovich Park) open 11am to 9pm
- Swensons Food Truck (serving from 5:30PM- 7PM at the WOW air Fire & Ice Tower burning)
Ice Fest at North Coast Harbor 2018 Presented by:
Thank You to our 2018 Fire & Ice Tower Sponsor & Featured Activation:
Register for a chance to win two (2) round trip flights to Iceland! Details coming soon…
Thank You to our 2018 Supporting Sponsors: