- Monday Morning: Check-in at the Rock & Dock and rock out at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum (opens daily at 10AM).
- Monday Afternoon: Grab lunch at the Rock Hall’s very own food truck, located on their outdoor plaza.
- Monday Night: Take a selfie at the Cleveland Script Sign in Voinovich Park, with Downtown Cleveland’s iconic lakefront backdrop. Watch the sunset off the pier, then head to Nuevo Modern Mexican for drinks and dinner.
- After Dinner: Work off dinner with a leisurely volleyball game, at the E9th pier sand courts!
- Tuesday Morning: Wake up and ride with Cleveland Bike Tours, a 2-hour downtown excursion. Bike tours start right outside of the marina gate.
- Tuesday Afternoon: Venture to E4th & Euclid for lunchtime. Shop the CLE Clothing Co. on E4th and head into 5th Street Arcade for more local retail shopping.
- Tuesday Happy Hour: Take a FREE Trolley from Public Square to Playhouse Square and venture to Hofbrauhaus Cleveland, with a “Hoppy Hour” every day 3p-6p – drinks and apps along with live music.
- Tuesday Night: Find your inner peace at North Coast Namaste, free outdoor yoga at Voinovich Park.
- Wednesday Morning: Visit the USS COD Submarine Museum & the Women’s Air & Space Museum located at Burke Lakefront Airport.
- Wednesday Afternoon: Walk, bike or Uber to Perk Plaza for Downtown’s largest food truck event of the summer, Walnut Wednesday. Or 11:30-1:30, pop in to our pop up casual party Java & Jive in the Warehouse District.
- Wednesday Evening : Grab a beer and listen to local artists rock the harbor at Summer in the City, free outdoor concert every Wednesday night on the Rock Hall Plaza. Or head to our FREE Take a Hike walking tour of Warehouse District.
- Thursday Morning: Stay Curious in CLE at the Great Lakes Science Center.
- Thursday Afternoon: Jump on the Waterfront Line and take in the farmer’s market at Public Square, with outdoor music. Cool off in the splash pad! Step out of the heat and try your luck at JACK Casino in Tower City.
- Thursday Happy Hour: Local jams at Nauti Mermaid, enjoy a riverside fire pit at Merwin’s Wharf and watch the locals row the river.
- Thursday Evening: Head to Edgewater Live, Cleveland’s beach party with live music, beer garden and food trucks or Take a Hike with our FREE Playhouse Square Walking Tour, grab a show- while you’re there grab a photo of the GE Chandelier (largest outdoor Chandelier in the world).
- Friday Morning: Taxi over to Slyman’s Deli for the best corned beef in town.
- Friday Afternoon: Venture across the river to the West Side Market, then grab lunch in our Ohio City district, enjoy local eats, beers and ice cream.
- Friday Evening: Sail your vessel to the river and experience our East Bank’s “Flat out Fridays” – the boardwalk comes alive with music, vendors and a beer garden. Or have the Captains of the Goodtime III sail for you and join the party for the weekly Friday night “Happy Hour Dance Cruise.”
- Saturday Morning: Punch Bowl Social brunch on the East Bank.
- Saturday Afternoon: Catch a movie in the DOME Theater at the Great Lakes Science Center.
- Saturday Evening: Head to the West Bank (sail over if you choose), catch an outdoor concert at Jacob’s Pavilion or indoor gig at Music Box Supper Club. Docking available on the river.
- Sunday Midmorning/Afternoon: Brunch at Nuevo Modern Mexican, take in the views of City lakefront before you head home.
- Sunday Evening: Check out.